Monday, June 14, 2010

Etsy Favorite Find

Mia Beads

One of the great things about Etsy is making friends with so many people! I met Mia after buying some of her things last year...lets just say it was best buddy at first type! haha I really enjoy our convos! :)
I sound like such a brown noser but I really do love her store! She creates the cutest things! and is very reasonably priced! You can tell how well she is doing from the amount of sales she has had...she provides the best in customer service, and communication, which is key! Her packaging is SO sweet and her designs are original! I have alot of her things, some would call me a shopoholic....I can`t help it!
Thanks Mia for being such a great friend and AWESOME Etsian! You are the best!

Spring Pastels. Hair Pins


Love. Necklace


Fleur. Wasabi Ring


In the Garden. Earrings


Fleur. Filigree Headband


Love Birds. Gold Earrings


Fleur. Filigree Bangle


Daydream. A Locket Necklace


Indian Summer. Hoop Earrings


Fleur. Filigree Ring - Design Your Own


Pollyanna Sweetheart. Locket Necklace - Choose Your Color


French Rose. Necklace


Phoenix. Hair Pins


Click on the link below to be directed to her Etsy store...psst she is having a free shipping promo right now!

No comments: