Saturday, June 19, 2010

Etsy Favorite Find

Miss Betty Lou

Since I discovered Etsy, I have found a few stores that are my absolute favorite. I usually wear something from Miss Betty Lou almost everyday...Stephanie creates the most unique and original jewelry and accessories....from her fantastic hair pieces to her amazing statement necklaces...I can never just fav one of her items, I want them all! Stephanie is also one of the nicest sellers on Etsy, I really enjoy our convos, and she is the sweetest person! Todays Etsy favorite find is dedicated to her, and her store, since it really is so wonderful, and so is she! Thanks Steph for caring so much about your customers, you really are the best!
















Click on the link below to be directed to Miss Betty Lou on Etsy, there you will find more of Stephanie's fabulous creations and the prices of her items.

No comments: