Thursday, June 10, 2010

Etsy Favorite Find

I just had to tell everyone about this soap! I ordered it from Epically Epic Soaps, and received it in the mail yesterday. Oh wow, I fell in love! It smells divine!!! Yumm-O!!! Seriously check out Allison's shop!!! I love everything! I am a repeat customer of hers and she is always the best, and her products are too!

Lemon Poppyseed Cake ~ Limited Edition for Spring $4.00

Here is Allison's description : This soap smells just like yellow cake with a dash of lemon! There's just something about this fragrance that makes me happy. You'll notice top notes of sunny citrus over sweet and mellow vanilla cake. The real poppy seeds gently exfoliate while shea butter and olive oil make a luxurious, silky lather. Mmmmmm....

1 comment:

EpicallyEpic said...

Thank you so much!!!