Saturday, May 22, 2010

One of my biggest pet peeves right now has to be the whole issue with the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico...how can they not have capped it off by now? Man can travel to the moon but we can`t stop an oil leak...seriously what gives? I am so disgusted because eco-systems are being destroyed. I understand its a couple miles down but with the advancement in technology you would think we could have done something...I know there is alot of effort being done but I am getting impatient already..... AND so many people haven't even been giving it a thought....I have asked so many others about what they think and so many don't care or even KNOW!!! Seriously does anyone watch the news anymore? I especially like how a major celebrity singer dies and its on the news for months, and its top news priority! But when a major ecological disaster is happening no one cares, and its forgotten with in a week...btw this has been going on for a month now....Here are some recent satellite pics of the oil spill....



No comments: