Wednesday, April 06, 2011

OH SO COCO!

My favorite fashion model is Coco Rocha, she is a born and bred Canadian and one of the fashion industry's most successful models. I like to keep tabs on her through her Facebook page! I know creepy right, but she is just so loveable! And normal! AND BEAUTIFUL! She seems to make it look so effortless and easy! And we all know how hard it is after watching America`s Next Top Model. AND she responds back to fans, how neat-o is that! :) She has been on the cover of countless magazines, including Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Muse, and FASHION, among others. She has done her fair share of campaigns and runway as well. She has modeled for numerous designers, including Chanel, Dior, Oscar De La Renta, Alexander McQueen, Dolce and Gabbana, Celine, Armani, and thats just to name a few! I love her website! oh-so-coco.tumblr.com . Here are some of my favorite pictures of her. I have a total girl crush on her! :P She rocks!

Zac Posen



Roberto Cavalli



BluMarine


Oscar de la Renta





Armani



Isn`t she GORGEOUS! :)

No comments: